Case five was a quite a doozy. After finally figuring out how to freeze the right panes by using the correct reference cell I moved on to my favorite part, PivotTables. These are my favorite not only because of how useful they are, but because this summer at my internship I became very familiar with them. However, at my work we were using Excel 2003 so this new version was a little different and took a little itme ot feel comfortable. I may go abck over the last step since I must have formatted the data in the worng way and we all know how crazy this program is, if its not their way then they wont except it.
Case 6 was definitely the hardest yet. Creating a workspace was a very new concept for me but now I can see how useful it can be. Also being able to take data from other worksheets an dput them in the one we are working on is amazing. I especialy enjoyed figuring out how to make a static web page, the right way, and having it work. I never knew you could make a link to such a thing and use the spreadsheet as a website accesible to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment